Bed : 1 Queen, 2 double bed, 1 Sofa
Occupancy : 4 adult
Location : House - 300 feet from the beach
Size : Approximately 1000 Sq
Bathroom : 2 bath
NORTH CAPTIVA ISLAND ACCESSIBLE BY FERRY
Welcome to our secluded private island and private beaches. Where it is only accessible by ferry and the only means of transportation on the island of Captiva is a Golf Cart. This beach house is 400ft from the Gulf Beach where you can fish tan or swim. The home w
This beautiful beach house has a modern farm house theme. You will be welcomed with a huge Cusinart BBQ area with ping pong table and corn hole games for the whole family to enjoy while cooking out. Once you walk up to the front door you will be greeted with a screened in sitting area it is your own tree house room. The frech doors lead to the indoor space of a spacious greatroom with a shiplap fireplace as its focul point. You will enjoy cooking in its functional equipped kitchen.
With your stay you get access to the club where you can enjoy heated pools, hot tub, tennis, bikes, tennis and kayaks. It is an amazing experience for the whole family.
- Private bathroom
- Free Wifi
- Free cable including Netflix
- Free parking
- Walking to the beach - 300 feet
- Beautiful community pool with hot tub
- Walking to Ferry
- Beach chairs and umbrella
- Free usage of bikes
- Free usage of kayaks and water toys
- Writing desk & chair
- Slippers provided
- Bottled Mineral Water provided
- Enjoy the five miles of pristine, sandy beaches.
- Hangout in the two pools at the North Captiva Island Club.
- Great food and tropical drinks are available at the pool bar.
- Experience the food & atmosphere at Barnacle Phil's - a popular island restaurant.
- Tour the island's sandy roads on your beach buggy.
- Electric golf carts are the only form of transportation on the island.
- Go fishing from the beach, docks, boats and guided fishing charters.
- Play tennis.
- Rent bicycles, kayaks, boats, or jet-skis.
- Watch the manatees and dolphins play near the airstrip.
- Go hiking in the 350 acre state wildlife preserve.
- Shop at the island gift shops and island hopping to nearby Captiva, Cabbage Key, Sanibel, Cayo Costa, or Boca Grande.
- Or JUST RELAX. You're on Island Time.